Nano LITE XT80C spinning rods feature the newest graphite mats by Japanese company Toray – made of carbon fiber with very precise molecular structure. Smaller coal particles of such mat allowed to reduce its thickness, while maintaining all operational parameters.
The main assumptions of Nano LITE series are:
- strong, progressive blank deflection under load to ensure a reliable, comfortable haul and a high percentage of hauled fish;
- blanks with standard thickness, but average outer diameter;
- ease in casting extremely lightweight lures
- above-average sensitivity of the tip.
Thanks to nanotechnology the blanks from this series:
- have a smaller diameter
- weigh less than the “standard” blanks of similar power and length;
- individual layers adhere precisely to one another;
- contain less epoxy resin without the use of CGT technology;
- are more repeatable in mass production;
- less likely contain so-called latent defects;
- with a relatively low weight and fast action they feature less rigid mats than similar “standard” rods.
The tip is a very important structural component built in such a way that the vast majority of people testing the rods had the impression that they were holding a jig rod. In fact, it is a tip hollow inside, but its construction greatly improves the sensitivity of the rod and gives a slightly different deflection under load like a full tip. The use of lightweight guides in titanium frames allowed to obtain a unique balance of rods and a sense of tremendous comfort while fishing. NanoLITE series is designed to catch smaller predators such as perch, trout, chub and ide on very small lures.
The blanks of NanoLITE rods feature mats by Japanese company Toray:
- high-modulus graphite 46 mln PSI as the primary structural material;
- high- graphite 36 mln PSI in the outer layers;
- graphite 30 mln PSI in the core and the central part of the blank.
Finishing Components of NanoLITE series are:
- Titanium SiC guides with superleight, but very strong and flexible frames;
- Fuji IPS reel seat;
- The highest quality hard EVA foam;
- binary, ageless epoxy varnish for wrapping leads;
- Gudebrod wrapping leads.
Dragon: "We are a group of professional anglers, specialized in every fishing meethod. Our goal is to test tackle distributed by Dragon in the most extreme conditions in order to improve its quality and durability from year to year. We believe that our efforts will give you opportunity to use the tackle matching top world standards".