Reels Mega Baits Big Pit Carp FD
First real big pit from MegaBAITS, the highest class of carp reel, designed to fish from very long distance. Strengthened gear, sealed bearings, anti-reverse bearing from stainless steel, strong, steel handle and full corrosion protection – that all guarantee that the reel will survive many seasons of intensive fishing for carps.
• 12 double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings
• Over-sized stainless steel Infinitive Anti-Reverse bearing system
• Machine-cut HEG class reinforced main gear
• Worm-shaft spool oscillation
• Super strong stainless steel main shaft
• High strength composite body & rotor
• SBS computer balanced rotor without additional weight
• Duraluminum long cast spool
• Special design of the spool lip for easier casting
• Multidisc front drag with micro-adjustment and oversized washers
• Tubular hardened aluminum bail wire
• Strong spring bail with almost unlimited life
• Oversized ball bearing line roller with anti–twist function, TiN coated
• CNC machine-cut aluminum one-piece handle
• Full anti-corrosion protection.
Dragon Fishing Equipment! A huge offer of rods, reels, lures and accessories. Team Dragon is a group of passionate fishermen who have been testing our equipment for many years in the most demanding fisheries in the world.
Anglers expect the quality of the offered equipment to keep pace with their growing skills and ambitions. To meet the expectations of our customers, we have implemented the so-called Quality Optimization System (QOS), consisting in creating a closed chain of technological connections, controlled at every stage of the production process - from the initial design to the final assembly.
An important element of the system is the use of an optimized design with the use of the highest quality components and materials. A perfect example is the bearing - one of the most important elements determining the durability of a reel. It is not the quantity, but most of all the quality of the bearings used that affects whether the reel will be used for many seasons, or whether it will end up in the garbage after being used several times. Taking into account the dimensions and the loads occurring during operation, the best reel bearings are currently manufactured in Japan, Taiwan and Germany. These are the bearings we use in Dragon reels! As a result, even the cheapest models meet high standards, work flawlessly and never disappoint their owners!