Horizon X3 42in Landing Net
Fox Horizon X3 42in Landing Net - TWO PIECE 8ft Pole
- Designed to complement the Horizon X3 range of fishing rods
- High modulus carbon construction
- Increased diameter 2pc 8ft ‘power pole’ for added strength
- Handle Can be used at 4ft or 8ft making it perfect for a wide variety of fishing styles, eg stalking, boat work, zig fishing.
- Japanese shrink wrap handle grips
- Machined black aluminium spreader block
- High modulus carbon arms – together with the increased diameter power pole, stops the net from over flexing during the netting action through the water
- Khaki coloured deep mesh with reinforced fabric corners
Despite the huge variety and sheer volume of products each and every one of them shares a few things in common. Firstly and most importantly they have been designed by carp anglers for carp anglers. Meaning that our product team have drawn on years of angling experience to bring you the products that you need to benefi t your angling. For example we haven’t taken an old sea fi shing reel and marketed it as a carp fi shing reel like the majority of our competitors, oh no, we sat down and designed reels specifi cally for carp fi shing because we believe carp anglers deserve purpose-designed products and shouldn’t be afterthoughts!
A second common feature is that every product has been built from top quality materials to exacting standards to ensure that when you invest your hard earned money into a Fox product you receive outstanding value for that money. Our products are tested extensively by many of the best anglers in Europe to ensure that when you get your hands on them you’ll love them just as much as the likes of Mark Pitchers or Rob Hughes does.