Updated versions of the super popular original Rig Case! Allows anglers to store pre-tied hooklengths of various lengths. Two sizes available in these MK2 versions - small and large.
Small can hold hooklengths of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 inches.
- Double sided designs
- Improved peg strength, and longer pegs than before to now hold more hooklengths
- The updated pegs are a slightly different shape and now hold smaller hooks, ever little size 24s
- Unique magnetic locking system
- New easy open grips
- Water resistant seal
- Protective soft-touch overmould
- Built-in longer measuring pegs for quick and easy measuring and tying
- Soft grey inner for easy line location making tying hooks and putting them in the cases easier
‘Barbed’ pegs prevent hooks coming out or off unnecessarily
- Super strong supporting hinges
- New label recess on the outside for easy identification
GURU is very much a unique brand, offering innovative, cutting-edge products that appeal to a rapidly widening cross-section of anglers.
Much of the product range has been conceived through close consultation with match experts Steve Ringer and Guru’s new brand manager, Adam Rooney. The new products for 2012 are very much still targeted at the commercial match and pleasure angler. However, with top all-rounders like Dean Macey and Shaun Hodges now signed up, you can see just how highly regarded the brand has become among the specimen angling fraternity.