DEPTHPOWER ProPack 36–60”
The top choice of charter captains. This unit gives the versatility of a telescoping boom with the Dual Rod Holder option and Swivel Pedestal Mount.
- Fully adjustable decent speed, lifts 7 lb. weights at 235 ft./min. and 15 lb. weights at 203 ft./min.
- Spray protected positive-drive depth counter and Kevlar drive belt by Optibelt™
- 250 ft. of 150 lb. Test, Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- Includes 247 Dual Rod Holder – Two 10″ tube style rod holders
- Includes Scotty/Marinco™ Plug and Receptacle
- The lowest amperage draw of any downrigger made with less than 1/3 the battery draw than some of the competition
- Includes 1148 Weight Storage Hook and marine grade stainless steel boom
- Multi-position auto-stop included (Use 1008 Stopper Beads to stop at any pre-set position)
- Includes 2 Power Grip Plus Line Releases
- Includes 1023 Tilt-up Mounting Bracket which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Includes 1026 Swivel Pedestal Mount with 16 available positions
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection.
Downrigger Boom Length: 36″-60″ telescoping stainless steel boom
Downrigger Boom Diameter: 1 1/4″
Rod Holder Interior Diameter: 2 1/8″
In 1952 Blayney Scott started a small company in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada that pioneered the use of plastics in the manufacturing of salmon fishing lures and other marine products.
From humble beginnings, Scott Plastics Ltd. has evolved to produce thousands of products under the Scotty Trademark which are sold into the fishing, marine, outdoor and firefighting industries worldwide.
In this time the Scotty trademark has become recognized to mean one thing – product excellence.
The total commitment to quality, fair pricing and unmatched service means our customers everywhere can expect reliability and satisfaction from every product that carries the Scotty name.