Waterproof Rapala LureCamo-printed fabric with molded, waterproof EVA bottom to keep water out. Front pocket features an eternal daisy chain for easy access tool storage and multiple organizer pockets. Zippered see-through pocket inside the lid. Neoprene panels on side pockets for extra capacity. Padded, adjustable shoulder strap. YKK zippers. Tackle boxes not included.
MEDIUM accommodates four 3700-size tackle boxes inside the bag plus one on top for quick access. LITE accommodates four 3600-size tackle boxes inside the bag plus one on top for quick access. (tackle boxes not included!!)
• Waterproof fabric
• Molded, waterproof EVA bottom
• Fits one tackle box on the lid
• MEDIUM Fits four 3700-size tackle boxes inside
• LITE Fits four 3600-size tackle boxes inside
• Tackle boxes not included
• Daisy chain for tool storage
• Multiple organizer pockets
• Zippered see-through pocket
• Neoprene panels on side pockets
• Padded, adjustable shoulder strap
• YKK zippers
There’s a reason more fishermen around the world put their faith in the original balsa lure from Finland. Beginning in 1936, the successes of the Original Floater, Magnum and the Shad Rap were followed by other Rapala products that found their way into tackle boxes of anglers around the world. Lures like the Husky Jerk, Fat Rap, Countdown and the new innovative lures like the X-Rap, DT series and the Twitchin’ Rap. It is a legacy of unwavering quality that can be seen in every lure, every fillet knife, every pro-designed tool and every accessory that we make.