- Company details
- General terms and conditions
- Possible ordering methods, changes in orders
- Special offers, the loyalty program, sales
- Forms of payment
- Presented products details
- Shipment, delivery collection
- Complaint procedure
- Return the goods
- Principles and methods of recording, protecting and sharing the text of the sales regulations
1. Company details
The Internet Shop is run by ,,Fishing-Mart" Wioletta Chmielarz Stryczek Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bielsko-Biała.
a). Company register details:
,,Fishing-Mart" Wioletta Chmielarz Stryczek Sp. z o.o.
VAT no.: PL5472168548
Entry in the register of entrepreneurs no. KRS 0000649358
Share capital: 2.800.000 PLN
b). Office correspondence details:
ul. Partyzantow 69
2. General terms and conditions
a). The order confirmation does not mean its 100% of completion. We reserve the right to a partial order completion for reasons beyond our control (e.g. missing product in the suppliers’ warehouses). In case of any problems with the order completion, we will inform the buyer about that fact within 7 days.
b). Users may make their accounts available to third persons at their own risk.
c). In case of any changes in personal details included in the registration form, the user shall be obliged to update them.
d). Users may demand the removal of their personal details from the Fishing-Mart data base sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
e). Should you wish a VAT invoice to be issued, please enter the following phrase in the Notesblank: I order a VAT invoice, as well as the correct details required for its issue. A VAT invoice may be issued within 90 days as of the date of purchase.
h). The shop applies the European Code of Procedure in Electronic Trade. The English version of the code is available under the following link:
i). There is no possibility of personal collection of the ordered goods.
j). Prices include VAT - shipping to the European Union.
Prices without VAT - shipping outside of the European Union.
Prices exclude delivery costs.
3. Possible ordering methods, changes in orders
a). Ordering through Fishing-Mart Internet shop.
b). Changes in the order, making an additional order
Upon a retail customer’s request delivered via e-mail we may make changes in the existing order no later than on the 1 day after its being made – if the order has not already been packed or sent.
Such changes may concern:
- adding a new product
- resignation from the ordered product.
Any and all changes require the specification of the product index.
Possibility to change the order not applicable orders concluded with business entities.
Such orders are treated as final and can not be modified later.
4. The loyalty program, special offers, sales
a). Points are scored for the ordered goods and stored in a customer’s account (available upon logging in My account section).
Free prizes, available in The Loyalty Program section, may be selected for the collected points.
Awards reported by e-mail or entered in the order form in the Notes blank shall not be granted.
b). Products in special prices are available for all customers.
The loyalty program points are not scored for these products.
We do not guarantee 100% of realization for products with special price.
The offer is valid while stocks last.
c). The loyalty program points are not scored for any orders with a rebate or any extra products.
d). During sales we do not guarantee more than one item of the ordered product.
5. Methods of payment
a). Available forms of payment:
- payment via credit card (eCard system http://www.ecard.pl/en/ )
- payment via Paypal (only for individual customers)
If you have problems with payment you can send money to our Paypal account: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please inform us about this payment at e-mail: email@example.com
- payment to the bank account:
Bank Pekao S.A.
I O.w Bielsku-Białej
ul. Grunwaldzka 40A
Fishing-Mart Wioletta Chmielarz Stryczek Sp. z o.o.
SWIFT (BIC): PKOPPLPW
IBAN: PL85124011701978001034422099 EUR currency
PL41124011701111001006323922 PLN currency
– in case the payment is not effected within 7 working days as of the ordering date, the order will be cancelled.
b). Buying products upon the advanced payment to the bank account, the transfer must be effected only after the e-mailed confirmation of the product availability in warehouses made by an authorised person!!!
The first confirmation sent automatically to your box shall only constitute the confirmation of the order acceptance. The confirmation proper is sent by an authorised person upon checking the product availability!!!
c). Refund for transactions paid by a credit card, will be make to the card account.
6. Foreign shipment postage:
Shipping fee is depends on products weight, length and country. The best way for checking the shipping fee is adding products to the cart and go to the checkout.
The postage is added to the price of each order.
7. Presented products details
We’d like to inform you that the descriptions and photos of the products are created on the basis of catalogs, as well as other commercial information provided by distributors and manufacturers. This information does in no way exclude, limit or suspend the buyer’s rights resulting from discrepancies between the goods and the contract, and Fishing Mart bears the full responsibility for the conformity of the store’s offer with the description placed on its website.
8. Shipment, delivery collection
a). The ordered goods shall be shipped to the buyer within 14 working days s of the day of acceptance of the order.
Certainly, we will do our best to ensure the shortest delivery time possible.
The ordered products are packed after the money is booked on the designated Paypal or bank account.
c). The purchased goods will be delivered by a carrier at the expense of the Buyer, unless the terms and conditions of delivery referred to in the Internet Shop Websites stipulate to the contrary.
d). Fishing-Mart shall be responsible for any and all damages during transportation (except the damaged products collected by the client), or a loss of the parcel.
e). Please do not accept packages damaged during transport.
After accepting a package, which on the outside didn’t bare any traces of damage, without objections, the burden of proof that the goods were damaged during transport rests on the client (in accordance with the Art. 76 item 4 of the Transport law).
f). During the collection of the package the Receiver shall check the external condition of the packaging (whether it is complete and intact). Should any damage to the package be claimed, the Client shall prepare a complaint report in the presence of the shipping company courier, not collect the package and contact our shop service immediately.
g). The protocol referred to in subparagraphs e and g is one of documents which influence the consideration of the complaint.
Each courier of a shipping company shall provide a proper form and is obliged to fill it in. However, one is to see to it.
a). Fishing-Mart Internet shop shall be 100% responsible for the delivery of complete product. In case a defect of the purchased product has been detected, please contact us in order to agree upon the further procedure. Any and all complaints shall be considered individually.
b). The guarantee shall cover only manufacturing defects or hidden defects of the purchased product detected in the process of use as directed
Any and all defects caused by the user (i.e. a mechanical damage, individual repair, use not as directed) shall not constitute the grounds to acknowledge the complaint.
c). The guarantee covers only products purchased in our shop.
10. Complaint procedure
a). Please contact us under the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , in the e-mail please detail:
- Sign the warranty card with your full name.
- Attach a note with the description of the damage (describe the problem with your own words).
- Send the goods at your own cost (we do not accept cash on delivery shipments) to the address:
- We’re sending the goods to the manufacturer, and after receiving the goods in question from the guarantor we’re sending them back to you at our cost, as well as refunding the cost of sending the goods to the store with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of delivery method other than the least expensive delivery offered by us.
*In case of absence of the warranty card it may be impossible to successfully complain about the goods. It doesn’t apply in a situation where the client is complaining about goods citing the discrepancy between the goods and the contract.
b). We do not accept parcels complained about sent at our expense!!!
c). The store will express its standpoint toward the buyer’s claims within 14 days from receiving those claims.
After checking the goods which are being complained about and drawing up a complaint protocol, they will be immediately send to the guarantor.
In case of a complaint regarding the amount of the ordered goods or service, the User is obliged to indicate the questioned item, the amount of money and the number of the order in question.
A lodged complaint will be looked into in the course specified by the Act from the 27 July 2002 on the particular conditions of consumer sales and on the change to the Civil code (DZ.U.Nr 141, poz. 1176) [Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176]
Should you have any questions concerning complaints, please e-mail us to: email@example.com
d). The ODR platform
The consumer can use extrajudicial methods of complaint and redress.
To use the possibility of an amicable resolution of disputes concerning online purchases, the consumer can submit his complaint, eg. Via the EU`s Internet platform ODR available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
11. Return the goods
a) You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us [INSERT: your name, geographical address and, where available, your telephone number, fax number and e-mail address] of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
You can attach the cancellation form:
- a filled in form for returning the goods; to download the form please click the following link: http://www.fishing-mart.com.pl/storage/regulations/return-form.pdf
Address for returns:
b) The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
1) provision of services, which has already started, with the consumer’s consent, before the date specified in art. 7 paragraph 1.
2) Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
3) Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
4) Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
5) Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
6) Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
7) Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
c) The return of goods doesn’t concern transactions concluded with business entities.
d) Money refund for the returned goods takes place up to 14 days.
e) We don’t accept packages sent at our cost.
The entire document is available at the following link http://www.fishing-mart.com.pl/en4/page/privacy-policy/14
13. Principles and methods of recording, protecting and sharing the text of the sales regulations
Principles and means of recording, securing and making available the text of the agreement Recording, securing and making available the order data and General Conditions (sales regulations) takes place by e-mail. Here you can get familiar with the General Conditions (sales regulations) whenever you want. Previous orders can be viewed within your account, after logging in.