The all new PENN® Affinity II Black reel features a strong but lightweight graphite frame with graphite side-plates, a forged and machined Long-stroke aluminium spool with line capacity rings, 6+1 stainless steel shielded ball-bearings for smoothness under heavy retrieve pressure, a powerful but smooth HT-100 carbon fibre drag system, rotor brake, and a manual bale-arm. Built in slow oscillation gives incredible line-lay over the spool for ultra long-range casting performance with both braid and mono lines, plus the reel offers two line clips, and is saltwater resistant to minimise long term corrosion. Ideal for all long distance carp angling.
• Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
• Forged and machined Longstroke aluminum spool
• HT-100® carbon fiber drag washers
• 6+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
• Two line clips
• Manual bailarm; Slow Oscillation; Rotor Brake
• Saltwater Resistant
• Machined One Touch screw in handle; Including wooden handleknob
• Liveliner version available in size 8000
Ever since Otto Henze founded the Penn Fishing Tackle Company in 1932 we have been at the forefront of modern reel design and production. We pride ourselves on the fact that millions of experienced anglers around the world put their faith in using Penn products every day.