The all time Scotty leader in performance and sales. Compact, versatile and reliable, the perfect introductory downrigger. One foot per turn spool operates easily with either hand from a sitting position in the boat.
- Spray protected positive-drive depth counter
- 200 ft. of 150 lb. Test, Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- 1 ft. per turn of the spool
- Boom mounted adjustable 355 Rodmaster II Rod Holder
- Includes 1010 Quick-Slide Deck Mounting Bracket
- Marine grade stainless steel boom
- Clutch brake with the largest braking surface in the industry – In the event of a bottom hang-up, it will pay out to avoid loosing gear
- Includes Power Grip Plus Line Release
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection.
Downrigger Boom Length: 23″ stainless steel boom
Downrigger Boom Diameter: 3/4″
Rod Holder Interior Diameter: 1.85″
In 1952 Blayney Scott started a small company in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada that pioneered the use of plastics in the manufacturing of salmon fishing lures and other marine products.
From humble beginnings, Scott Plastics Ltd. has evolved to produce thousands of products under the Scotty Trademark which are sold into the fishing, marine, outdoor and firefighting industries worldwide.
In this time the Scotty trademark has become recognized to mean one thing – product excellence.
The total commitment to quality, fair pricing and unmatched service means our customers everywhere can expect reliability and satisfaction from every product that carries the Scotty name.