Ideal for big boats. All the same features as the 1090 plus with the addition of the Pedestal Swivel Mount.
- High speed, 2 ft. per turn of the spool coupled with an extended handle for extra leverage
- Spray protected positive-drive depth counter
- 200 ft. of 150 lb. Test, Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- Boom mounted adjustable 358 Rodmaster II Rod Holder
- Marine grade stainless steel boom
- Includes 1023 Tilt-up Mounting Bracket which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Includes 1026 Swivel Pedestal Mount with 16 available positions
- Clutch brake with the largest braking surface in the industry – In the event of a bottom hang-up, it will pay out to avoid loosing gear
- Includes Power Grip Plus Line Release
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection.
Downrigger Boom Length: 36″-60″ telescoping stainless steel boom
Downrigger Boom Diameter: 1 1/4″
Rod Holder Interior Diameter: 1.85″
In 1952 Blayney Scott started a small company in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada that pioneered the use of plastics in the manufacturing of salmon fishing lures and other marine products.
From humble beginnings, Scott Plastics Ltd. has evolved to produce thousands of products under the Scotty Trademark which are sold into the fishing, marine, outdoor and firefighting industries worldwide.
In this time the Scotty trademark has become recognized to mean one thing – product excellence.
The total commitment to quality, fair pricing and unmatched service means our customers everywhere can expect reliability and satisfaction from every product that carries the Scotty name.