When fishing stiff rigs, it pays to keep them stored flat and straight for maximum efficiency and so you don’t have to steam them straight when you get to the lake. The NXG Stiff Rig Pouch features a three-tiered curved rig bar that is designed to retain the curve in the end section of your rig while still having the option to store traditional style rigs on the straight rig bar on the opposite end of the board. It comes complete with 20 redesigned pins which allow you to store rigs under tension in the high-density EVA foam board.
• Re-engineered and designed to house different types of stiff rigs
• Perfect solution for storing hinge-stiff rigs and chod rigs
• Three-tiered curved rig bar is designed to retain the curve in the stiff section of the rig
• Redesigned flat rig bar also allows storage of standard rigs
• Supplied with twenty redesigned pins which allow rigs to be stored under tension
• High-density EVA foam centre
• Reinforced zipped case ensures the rigs are protected at all times
• Dimensions: 35cm (L) x 14cm (W) x 5.5cm (D)
• Materials: 600D Polyester
Trakker is a company with a rich history. This heritage is important to us but we must always look to the future. Our customers have steered the company to the needs and expectations of today’s serious angler.