The PENN Rival was engineered to be an extremely versatile all-around reel at an affordable price. Features a lightweight graphite frame and sideplates with aluminum frame rings for improved rigidity to prevent frame-flex. HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads. Line Capacity Rings eliminate the question of how much line you have left when fighting a fish.
• Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
• Auto-engaging gears
• Marine-grade bronze alloy main gear
• Machine cut brass pinion gear
• HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
• 2 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
• Line Capacity Rings
Ever since Otto Henze founded the Penn Fishing Tackle Company in 1932 we have been at the forefront of modern reel design and production. We pride ourselves on the fact that millions of experienced anglers around the world put their faith in using Penn products every day.