Mugga is a renowned brand of repellents against mosquitoes, ticks, mosquitoes, horseflies, blackflies, tsetse flies, fleas and lice. On the west it is known as MyggA Natural, in Germany as JAICO, in England as Mosquito Milk. Mugga repellents act as a deterrent to Polish, European and tropical insects. Mugga products include preparations against insects in the form of roll-on or spray, with different deet content (even 50%) and soothing balm against biting insects. Deet Mugga Roll-On 20.5% is a repellant in a cream, applied using the "ball" roll-on. It is suitable for people above 3 years of age.
Mugg Deet Roll-on 50% acts as a deterrent to such insects as:
- Tropical mosquitoes (eg. Anopheles, aedes, haemagogus, sabethes, culex) - carriers of malaria, yellow fever, dengue, filariasis, Japanese encephalitis
- Ticks - carriers of TBE and Lyme disease
- Mosquitoes (eg. Phlebotomus) - vectors of leishmaniasis
- The tsetse fly - carriers of African sleeping sickness
- Midges - carriers of filariasis
- Bugs - vectors of Chagas disease
- Lice, fleas - carriers of typhus and plague
Advantages of the preparation Mugg Roll-on 50%:
- Tested and recommended by famous travelers
- The winner of prestigious awards (in 2006. - The world's best remedy for mosquitoes European and tropical)
- tested at the Institute of Tropical Medicine Antwerp (Belgium)
- Has a neutral smell, does not stain clothes
- Safe for young people and children (over 3 years)
Capacity: 50 ml roll-on
Polish PZH: HZ / 03360 ninety-sixths
Active substance DEET 500g / L
Time protection: approx. 3-8 hours
Mugga is one of the most recognizable brands of mosquito repellents. The producer of the spray is Jaico - a world leader in repellents against the most dangerous and annoying insects.
The main advantages of the Mugga repellents is their safety of use and incredible effectiveness, which has been proven in scientific tests at the Institute of Tropical Medicine in Antwerp.
Mugga is highly recommended to all those who want to protect themselves against mosquitoes - the European ones as well as the tropical species, which transmit numerous diseases. Mugga works as protection against ticks, flies and other insects.
The use of Mugga sprays is incredibly easy and, what's most important, effective.
Depending on the DEET concentration, a cautious use of the repellents is advised - please do not use the spray more often than once every few hours.